Eugene OR Invisalign® Provider
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss Invisalign® in the Eugene, OR area, and for a free consultation please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Houston’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Houston has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Houston about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- We use the latest in digital technology–utilizing an iTero scanner to capture tooth information. This eliminates the need for messy impression and vastly improves the accuracy of Invisalign® and hence improves treatment outcomes.