Eugene‘s Preferred Invisalign® Provider
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss Invisalign in the Eugene, OR area, and for a free consultation please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Houston ‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Houston has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Houston about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- We use the latest in digital technology–utilizing an iTero scanner to capture tooth information. This eliminates the need for messy impression and vastly improves the accuracy of Invisalign and hence improves treatment outcomes.